Malone House provides the perfect setting for the fairytale wedding. Its idyllic and serene location, deep in the heart of an historic estate, makes for spectacular photographic opportunities and our delicious menus and elegant rooms allow your dream day to become a reality.
We're licensed to hold marriage and partnership ceremonies. We hold services in the intimate surroundings of the Hilsborowe, Montgomery or William Legge Rooms. Our experienced and attentive wedding team will be happy to walk you through every aspect of your day.
If you're having a civil ceremony only (without a reception), you need to hire your preferred room for a two-hour period from 11.30am to 1.30pm. The service must take place at 12 noon. You're required to have a consultation with the Registrar for civil ceremonies in Bridal Room 2. You need to hire this room from 11.30am to 1.30pm.
If you are having a civil ceremony, followed by a reception, your room hire is included in our wedding room hire package (valid for ten hours). The ceremony can take place at 12noon or 3pm.
For queries about the registration of marriages and civil partnerships, call the Registrar's Office on 028 9027 0455.
We offer a 10 hour room hire from 3pm to 1am for £975 (valid until 31 March 2017).
This package includes:
- use of the Hilsborowe Room for two hours for your marriage ceremony or arrival drinks
- use of the Harberton Room from 3pm to 1am for your wedding reception
- use of the Malone Room bar from 6pm to 1am
- use of our bridal changing room from 3pm to 1am
- use of our landscaped gardens for wedding photography
- red carpet and complimentary glass of champagne for the couple on arrival
- matching menu and place cards
- personalised table plan and door signs
- white linen napkins
- choice of two or three-tier cake stands (round, square or swan) and presentation silver cake knife
- public address system for speeches and toasts
- personal management to ensure your day runs smoothly
For more intimate weddings, smaller rooms are available for a shorter period of time.
Download terms and conditions for hire of Malone House
Download room hire price list (PDF – 194KB)
Download our catering menu brochure
(PDF – 3MB)
(DOC - 110KB)
For more information contact our Wedding Team on 028 9068 1246.
Our wedding packages now start at £44.50, for Sunday to Thursday, to £55.50 for Friday and Saturday.
For more information contact our wedding team on 028 9068 1246.
We offer a discount of 20 per cent off room hire for all wedding receptions booked Sundays to Thursdays (not available with any other offer).
To confirm your booking, you need to pay a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of 50 per cent of the room hire, payable to Belfast City Council and a £300 fee, payable to NEC group. For more information, call 028 9068 1246.
You need to have Flash enabled to view this Flickr gallery. If you can’t see this gallery, visit www.flickr.com/belfastcitycouncil to view the photos.