St George's Market survey
We are conducting market research for our award-winning St George’s Market, and we’d like to hear from you.
Whether you go every week, you’ve only visited once or you’ve never been before, please complete our short survey which will take no more than ten minutes of your time.
All surveys must be fully completed by 12 noon on 30 June 2017.
Once you’ve completed the survey, you will have the opportunity to enter into the prize draw to win a luxurious St George’s Market hamper. All you have to do is tick the box to verify that you agree to be entered into the draw. By doing so you will also be agreeing with the full terms and conditions of the survey.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Belfast City Council of City Hall Belfast BT1 5GS.
- The hamper winner will be selected at random.
- All market surveys must be completed in full in order to be entered into the prize draw.
- By ticking the opt-in box you are agreeing to be entered into the hamper competition, and by doing so you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this competition.
- One completed survey per person only.
- The hamper cannot be redeemed for any cash alternative.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter this competition.
- Belfast City Council cannot take responsibility for surveys which are lost or delayed.
- The survey is available in alternative formats on request, where practicable. Contact the Development Unit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Belfast City Council on 028 9032 0202.
- Belfast City Council reserves the right to publicise the hamper winner.
- The closing date to for all surveys to be complete is 12 noon on 30 June 2017.
- Belfast City Council’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By completing this survey, individuals agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.