Belfast Urban Sports Park competition
terms and conditions
- 1. The Promoter is Belfast City Council of City Hall, Belfast BT1 5GS.
- The competition is open to everyone who completes the Belfast Urban Sports Park survey and answers the qualifying question.
- No Belfast City Council employees may enter this competition.
- People who complete the Belfast Urban Sports Park survey will automatically be entered into a prize draw. Anyone who does not wish to be entered into the competition should notify the Council in writing.
- The competition opens on Monday 23 July 2012 and closes on Friday 31 August 2012.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
- Three prizes will be awarded to the winner.
- 1 runner’s up prize (consisting of one month’s free membership of a Belfast City council gym) will be awarded to five people (5 runners up prizes).
- One winner and five runners up will be selected at random.
- The winner will be notified in writing by late September 2012.
- The winner will receive prizes including a Highbridge bike, one month’s free membership of a Belfast City council gym and a Ramprage pack (including free passes for T13). Five runners up will receive a one month’s free membership of a Belfast City Council gym. If the prizes are not redeemed, there is no redemption value and they are not transferable.
- Belfast City Council reserves the right to disqualify any person who breaks the rules as set out in the terms and conditions.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity relating to the competition.
- This competition is governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.