Tender for growth provides owner-managers of Belfast SMEs and micro enterprises with free one to one expert mentoring support, group-based mentoring and meet the buyer events. This support can give you the skills and confidence to identify, target and bid for both public and private sector tendering opportunities in Northern Ireland and elsewhere.
Business benefits of Tender for growth
We’ll help you to:
- identify tendering opportunities in your field
- assess your readiness to successfully exploit these opportunities
- target new tendering opportunities and maximise the prospect of winning new business
- work collaboratively with other local businesses to bid jointly for new tendered contracts
- up to four and a half days' free mentoring support, tailored to your specific needs;
- access to workshops and meet the buyer events
- networking opportunities with other SMEs
- linkages with other business support initiatives
To be eligible for support, your business must:
- be based in the Belfast City Council area
- employ less than 50 people
- have the potential to create an additional job
How to register
To register for a place, complete our business registration form (link opens in a new window).
On the form, write ‘Tender for Growth support' when you are asked 'specify in detail how we can support your business’. We will contact you to check you are eligible and to assess your business support needs.
This support is part of the Belfast City Council Enterprise Framework which is part-funded by Invest NI and the EU Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme.