Bulky waste collection
From Monday 1 June 2020, we will be accepting requests for collection of any bulky household waste items.
However, due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are only able to provide a limited service.
We are also introducing new control measures to ensure the safety of the public and our staff.
We are only able to collect these items:
- sofas and mattresses
- all types of WEEE (waste electronic and electrical equipment)
These temporary arrangements are also in place:
- A maximum of three items per collection, per household.
- You must leave items out 72 hours before collection.
Please cover items like mattresses with something waterproof, as these can get very heavy if left out in the rain. We will also take away any coverings as part of the collection.
We are continuing to review our service delivery with the aim of adding other bulky household waste items to our collection list, as circumstances allow.
How to book a bulky waste collection
- Call us on 028 9027 0230 and tell us about the item(s) you would like us to collect.
- We will tell you if we can collect your item.
- We will give you a collection date and tell you where to leave your item.