Bulky waste collection
We are accepting requests for collection of some bulky household waste items.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are only able to provide a limited service.
We are also introducing control measures to ensure the safety of the public and our staff.
We are only able to collect:
- sofas and mattresses
- all types of WEEE (waste electronic and electrical equipment)
We are increasing the types of bulky household waste we can collect. Please telephone us on 028 9027 0230 to find out what additional items we can collect and confirm details.
These temporary arrangements are also in place:
- a maximum of three items per collection, per household
- you must leave items out 72 hours before collection
If possible, please cover items like mattresses with something waterproof, as these can get very heavy if left in the rain. We will also take away any coverings as part of the collection.
How to book a bulky waste collection
- Telephone us on 028 9027 0230 and tell us about the item (s) you would like us to collect.
- We will tell you if we can collect your item.
- We will give you a collection date and tell you where to leave your item.