Request help with your bin collection
If you're physically unable to leave your bin out for collection, and have no-one to do it for you, you can apply for our free assisted bin lift service.
This means our refuse collection staff will take the bin from your property, empty it and then return it to your home.
- Call us on 028 9027 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll send you a registration form to complete.
- Get a health care professional to stamp or sign the form to confirm you're unable to leave your bin out.
- Return the completed form to us.
- We'll assess your request and decide whether you're eligible. Please note this can take up to four weeks.
- If you are eligible, we'll add you to our assisted bin lift register and notify you in writing.
Request help with your recycling boxes and food waste collection
We can also help if you have recycling boxes and are physically unable to leave them out for collection.
Call us on 0800 032 8100 or email email@example.com