Stop smoking service
We offer a free stop smoking service for businesses in the Belfast City Council area.
It's open to any business with staff who want to quit smoking.
The service is free and confidential, and runs for 6 or 8 weeks.
What we do
- offer visual aids and motivational support
- provide free nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products
- carry out free carbon testing (optional)
- provide 52-week follow-ups over the phone
Benefits for your business
The stop smoking service offers a number of benefits to you and your staff, including:
- better health and wellbeing
- increased productivity
- reduced absence due to sickness
- improved staff morale
- less breaks for smokers
- more pleasant working environment
- positive corporate image
Find out more
Tel: 028 9032 0202 ext: 3768.
Mobile: 07824 875458