This is a regional programme to help businesses in Northern Ireland enhance their productivity and digital capabilities. Local councils are supporting the programme.
Benefits of the Digital Surge Programme
The programme will help transform your business by incorporating digital technology in business operations. The programme can help a business:
- drive ‘digital inclination’ amongst the target market aligned to an innovation roadmap (for each core SME or micro-business)
- understand various advanced digital technologies and tools through high quality ideation support, exposure to and sharing of good practice, and active experimentation
- put in place a digital acceleration plan
The programme can route participating businesses to intensive supports in the ‘digital innovation ecosystem.'
All programme participants will receive:
- attendance at any of the 26 half-day workshops on the fundamentals of digital surge
- attendance at any of the 30 masterclasses
- access to 25 cluster networking events
Core participants will be identified through the application process and participation at workshops, masterclasses and networking events. They will get:
- specialist mentoring support of up to six days
- innovation Road Map and digital acceleration plan (for core participants)
In the Belfast City Council area, there are 18 places available for core participants.
Eligibility for the Digital Surge Programme
To be eligible, your business must:
- be based in the Belfast City Council area
- employ fewer than 50 people
This programme is open for applications. For programme information and to apply, go to The Digital Surge Programme (link opens in new window).
This Digital Surge Programme is part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.