To support communities and look towards recovery, we are providing COVID-19 Community Recovery Support Fund Medium Grants to eligible Belfast-based groups.
Your application must be for a project in one of these four priority areas:
- environmental benefits or improvements
- improved health and well being
- improved attitudes towards people from different backgrounds and cultures
- better connections with support networks and communities
Groups eligible to apply
To apply for a recovery support grant, your group must:
- be constituted
- have an operating bank account
- deliver activity for people in the Belfast City Council area
COVID-19 Community Recovery Support Fund Medium Grant
The maximum grant is £5,000 from the COVID-19 Community Recovery Support Fund Medium Grant. Your group can only apply once for this grant. The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 2 July 2021. We will use a competitive scoring process to assess applications.
How to apply for a medium grant
For details and to apply online, go to our online funding hub (link opens in a new window).
Belfast City Council, Department of Communities, The Executive Office and Public Health Agency are funding the grants programme.