City Matters April - June 2013
In the April - June edition of City Matters you'll find:
- an update on our Investment Programme (2012-15)
- information on leaflet litter legislation and the Department of the Environment's carrier bag levy
- some of the many events on offer in the run-up to summer in our 'What's on' section
- Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival 2013
- outdoor activities available and our new sporting facilities.
- our current opportunities, including a bursary fund for young people, work placements and volunteering
- information on what your rates pay for and how your rates bill is calculated
- our celebrated citizen, Lucy Caldwell.
There's a chance to win a three night stay for up to eight people in the four star Fermanagh Lodges. And Connswater Community Greenway is also offering a £100 shopping vouchers courtesy of Connswater Shopping Centre.
City Matters is also available in Braille, DAISY, audio (tape or CD) or in a larger print format if requested.
Request a copy of City Matters
To request a copy of City Matters you can or contact us using the contact details below.
Chief Executive's Department
Belfast City Hall
Telephone: 028 9032 0202 extension 6274
Fax: 028 9072 6418
Textphone: 028 9027 0405