Annual Monitoring Report (2015 - 2020)
Since the reform of local government and transfer of planning powers to councils in April 2015, we have secured over £3.5 million in financial Developer Contributions, required to mitigate the impacts of new development on the city and make it acceptable.
This document is the our inaugural Annual Monitoring Report, which publishes for the first time, key information around financial Developer Contributions collected to date. As it is the first annual report it covers the financial period from April 2015 to March 2020.
The main aims of the Annual Monitoring Report are as follows:
- to set out what monies have been secured to date and for which purpose
- to confirm what monies have been paid to the Council so far
- to clarify what monies have been committed and in which areas
- to confirm what monies have been spent and on which projects; and
- to provide greater transparency around the process of Developer Contributions
Read the report