Business Support Helpline
We've set up a dedicated support helpline offering advice to businesses. You can contact us by:
Queries from hospitality businesses
Hospitality businesses with queries about licensing requirements and measures to help the business function in a viable way, can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the COVID-19 lockdown, we’re providing online advice, mentoring and signposting for Belfast’s small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Our existing support programmes are now available online all free of charge with:
Register with us so that we can identify the support you need and put in place a range of mentoring and advice that’s going to be of most value to you.
We offer a full range of support for:
- anyone thinking about starting or growing their own business
- anyone seeking ways into employment or to develop their skills
- businesses willing to supply employment and work placement opportunities, or
- interested investors, looking to do business in our city, and support available to them.
Register with us
We can provide support for you or your business.
Please fill in our registration form if you are:
- interested in starting a business
- seeking support to start your own business
- seeking support to grow your business and become more resilient
- seeking EU Exit (Brexit) mentoring support
- seeking support to start a social enterprise or cooperative
- providing work placements or job opportunities
- seeking employment or work placement, or to develop work skills
- interested in investing in Belfast
We will be in contact with you once we complete your registration.
You can also contact a member of the team by:
Phone: 028 9027 0482
Place and Economy Department
Belfast City Council
4th floor, 9 Adelaide
9-21 Adelaide Street