Waste collection services
We offer commercial waste collection services to businesses in Belfast.
- a collection service across the whole city
- a competitively priced and reliable service
- a wide choice of commercial waste bins
- excellent customer support
- recycling service for commercial waste
- Saturday collections in certain parts of Belfast
- an evening collection service in Belfast city centre
- a legal contract between us and your business
- discounted rates for schools, charities and churches
Arranging a commercial waste collection
Call 028 9027 0735 for more information.
Types of commercial waste bins
- 60 litre bagged waste - this is charged every six months in advance. We issue collection bags to cover a six-month period from the start of your contract. Extra bags can be ordered if needed.
- 240 litre wheeled bin - there is a charge for this bin and collection fees are payable every six months in advance.
- 660 litre bin - this bin is free but there is a collection charge which is invoiced monthly.
- 1100 litre bin - this bin is free but there is a collection charge which is invoiced monthly.
Recycling service for commercial waste
Recycling can help reduce the amount of waste which ends up in landfill, and could reduce the number of collections you need.
We offer a range of commercial waste recycling services:
- dry recycling (for paper, card, plastic bottles and aluminium cans)
- glass recycling (for glass bottles and jars)
- food waste composting
||Tins (biscuits, sweets)
||Clean aluminium foil
||Plastic pots, tubs and tray
||Toilet roll tubes
|Food and drink cans and cartons
|Food waste composting - What goes in my bin?
|Fruit and vegetable peelings
|| Teabags and coffee grounds
|| Takeaway pizza boxes (torn up)
When you add a recycling service, we'll provide you with the relevant bin.
All our recycling bins are provided free. If you don't have room for a recycling bin, we can provide you with recycling bags which take up less space.
Types of commercial recycling bins
- 240 litre recycling wheeled bin - perfect for offices and smaller businesses, it can fit through standard doorways.
- 660 litre recycling container - designed to fit through standard doorways and is ideal for large quantities of waste on premises with limited space.
- 1100 litre recycling container - ideal for large quantities of waste, equivalent to five standard household bins.
- 140 litre food recycling bin - to store used food waste bags until collection.
- Recycling bags - ideal for dry recycling if you don't have the space for bins.
If you put any waste in your bin that is not permitted, we'll place a contamination sticker on it and won't be able to collect it. Please remove the offending waste and leave the bin out for collection again on your next collection day.
For prices, call us on 028 9027 0735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All customers must pay by direct debit.
All queries about invoices should be made to our Central Transactions Unit on 028 9027 0319.
Collection days and times
Bins are collected Monday to Friday between 7am and 3.30pm.
They must be left out for collection by 7am to make sure they are emptied. We can't give specific collection times for individual premises.
Using your bin
- Leave your bin out from 7am to 3.30pm on your collection day.
- Please make sure bins can be easily reached by our staff.
- Don't overfill your bin - make sure the lid closes properly. Any loose waste should be stored in the prepaid bags provided and tied securely.
- Return your bin to your storage area after collection. Please don't leave it on the footpath or in the street.
- Glass, metal or wood shouldn't be placed in prepaid waste bags.
- Recycling: we can't collect paper or cardboard placed outside your bin.
Commercial Waste Service
The Cecil Ward Building
4-10 Linenhall Street
Call: 028 9027 0735
Fax: 028 9027 0672
For specific queries:
Invoicing, debt and account enquiries
Telephone: 028 9027 0319
New and amended service requirements, marketing and sales information
Telephone: 028 9027 0298
Operational enquiries (including missed collections)
Telephone: 028 9027 0735
Prepaid waste bags
Telephone: 028 9027 0735