About the programme
Would you like to be your own boss? The all-important first step in starting out on your own is testing the idea with an expert advisor and creating a business plan – this is what Go for it delivers.
All it takes to start the process is a call to a Go for it business advisor or visit the website to arrange a meeting. You could be joining the thousands of people who have already taken advantage of our free advice and mentoring.
The programme benefits include:
- a one-to-one assessment meeting with a business advisor
- tailored guidance to develop your business plan
- a finance and business planning workshop
- advice on how to access grants and funding
- a one-to-one finance and business planning meeting
- best practice guides, tools, videos and more to help you get started.
Register for Go for it
Register online, call the Go for it programme directly on 0800 027 0639 or visit your local enterprise agency.
Go For It is part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme. It is delivered free of charge through Northern Ireland’s wide network of Enterprise Agencies, by a team of highly experienced business mentors.
If you'd like to start your own business or would like to find out more, call 0800 027 0639 or visit www.goforitni.com
Watch this short video to find out how Active Wellness benefitted from the Go for it programme to guide them through their start up stage.