Go Social Incentive Fund
Our Social Enterprise and Co-operative support to local businesses in the city has been ongoing since 2016. Through the Go Social programme we have supported over 150 social enterprises and co-operatives to date. We have often found that a key barrier at the start up or early-stage growth is the lack of available capital. The Go Social Incentive Fund awards will make a significant impact on the successful applicants and will help them to develop and grow their social enterprise in Belfast.
To be eligible, you must meet the criteria as:
- a current or past participant of Belfast City Council ‘Go Social’ (since 2016)
- located in Belfast City Council area
- participated fully in mentoring through Go Social
- trading or ready to start trading as a social enterprise or co-operative in the next three to six months
- an ability to demonstrate the potential impact of the fund on achieving organisation and programme aims
Those shortlisted will be invited to pitch to a judging panel made up of local social enterprise stakeholders and will be in with the chance to secure social investment to help drive forward their business.
How to apply
To apply to the fund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
- The deadline for applications is Thursday 4 November, 5pm
The maximum amount that can be awarded is £10,000.