Junior keeper experiences are unavailable as we adhere to coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines.
Do your little ones fancy walking in the boots of a zoo keeper?
Our junior keeper for a day experience gives the next generation of zoo keepers the chance to get up close and personal with some of their favourite animals, while getting an insight into the day-to-day life of caring for some of the world’s most endangered species.
What is included?
- Entry to Belfast Zoo.
- Entry for an accompanying adult.
- a ‘zooper’ schedule of behind the scenes fun including animal encounters, feeding times, enrichment and much more.
- friendly and experienced zoo keepers.
- a voucher for your ‘feeding time’ in the Lion’s Den Restaurant.
- a voucher for the photography station.
- an exclusive junior keeper for a day goodie bag.
- a junior keeper for a day certificate.
Who can take part?
You must be aged between 8 and 16 to take part in our junior keeper for a day experiences. You will be required to present valid documentation with proof of age.
Only one participant can take part per experience.
A responsible adult must accompany the participant.
We cannot accept participants who have relevant phobias or allergies.
We cannot accept participants who suffer from fits, have auto-immune conditions or any other relevant medical conditions. If you have a medical condition or disability which you would like to discuss, call our team. There may be alternative options available for you.
When is keeper for a day available?
The junior keeper for a day experience is available every day (dependent on availability). The experience commences at 10.30am and finishes at 2.45pm.
You must book your experience in advance.