Join our Belfast Zoo family by becoming a member and get a whole year of free entry and other great benefits. Our members receive:
- unlimited access
- access to a fast track queue during busy periods
- two editions of our Zoo Craic magazine
- one free visit to Marwell Zoo, Fota Wildlife Park and Woburn Safari Park (terms and conditions apply - visits may not be permitted during specific events and key dates – we advise you to make contact with the relevant attraction before your visit)
- unlimited visits to Colchester Zoo, Exmoor Zoo, Twycross Zoo, Edinburgh Zoo, Highland Wildlife Park and Bristol Zoo Project (terms and conditions apply)
- 10 per cent discount on photography packages
- exclusive members' loyalty card for use in our catering facilities
- our regular e-newsletter
- a Belfast Zoo postcard
- a Belfast Zoo car sticker
We offer three types of membership:
|Adult membership (aged 17+)||£54|
|Family membership (maximum two adults and three children)||£152|
* Our concession price is for children aged four to 16, students and over 60s.
You must agree to our terms and conditions before becoming a member.
How to join
Complete our online form to apply for a membership.
- Full payment is required to secure your membership.
- Your membership starts from the date payment is processed.
- To bring your membership confirmation, photographic IDs and any other relevant information on your first visit to the zoo.
If you are unable to complete the booking form, or want more information about becoming a member of Belfast Zoo, email email@example.com or call us on 028 9077 6277.
Please ensure you read the relevant terms and conditions before booking.
You must provide the following details on the date that you take out your membership:
- Individual adult members must provide proof of address and photographic identification.
- You must have a valid and current address.
- Concession members (children aged four to 16) must provide proof of date of birth and proof of address.
- Concession members (60 and over) must provide proof of address, proof of date of birth and photographic identification.
- Concession members (students) must provide a letter stamped by their university or college, in the UK or Republic of Ireland, stating that they are in full time education. You must also provide proof of address and photographic identification.
Please read our full terms and conditions.