‘Move it, move it’ to Belfast Zoo’s new ring-tailed lemur experience. Swing by with your ‘little monkeys’ for your chance to get up close to our gang of lemurs, feed them their lunch and quiz the keepers who look after them.
Walk on the wild side and make your day at Belfast Zoo even more memorable with this once in a lifetime experience.
Your lemur experience
Your experience last approximately 30 minutes and includes:
- admission to the zoo for the participant,
- behind the scenes access to the lemur area,
- the chance to feed our group of ring-tailed lemurs,
- the chance to meet our lemur keeper and learn more about these popular primates,
- an experience certificate, fact sheet and lemur picture.
The encounter is available for adults and children over ten years old. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a spectating parent or guardian.
There may be up to six people taking part in the same encounter.
When lemur experiences take place
The experience is available on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2pm.
Lemur experience price
The ring-tailed lemur experience costs £70 per person.
How to book a lemur experience
You must book your experience. You can book a lemur experience online.
Book an animal experience at the zoo (link opens in new window)
Or call the zoo on 028 9077 6277 extension 203.