King’s Hall Life Sciences Park
The King’s Hall Life Science Park is situated within the King’s Hall Health and Wellbeing Park in south Belfast and is in close proximity to a number of NHS and private hospitals, as well as Queen’s University and Ulster University’s new Belfast campus.
The park itself aims to be the future of healthcare and will deliver onsite health, community and leisure facilities. Comprising 15 acres, the site has already been partly developed with Dataworks, the first phase of Life Science space. Further phases of Life sciences space are proposed totalling c. 142,500ft2. Plots completed include the following:
- Dataworks – 40,000ft2 life science building occupied by Diaceutics, Kingsbridge Healthcare Group and SpaMedica.
- King’s Hall Mews – 16 later living units completed and handed over.
- Malone Kindergarten – Self-contained purpose-built facilities which provides childcare for 100 children aged one to five years.
- Abbeyfield – 32 completed independent supported living units for older people. Separate access via Harberton Park.
- Maple & May - 81 residential units to include a 11,730ft2 unit on the ground floor. Currently on-site due for completion in 2023.
Further opportunity sites include the following:
Phase 2 Life Sciences – Detailed planning has been secured for the complete refurbishment of the iconic 74,500ft2 Kings Hall building.
Phase 3 Life Sciences – Outline planning has been secured for the development of a 68,000ft2 design and build life science building.
- The Residences - A further 40 later living units and three commercial units totalling 3,500ft2 proposed for delivery in 2024.
- Multi Storey Car Park and associated Retail, Food and Beverage and Leisure space.