A-Z: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Noise control

Coronavirus update

Our offices are closed and officers are working remotely to deal with queries on a priority basis. If you have an urgent query or request please contact us by email Please note that we can only offer a limited service and we are unable to carry out visits to commercial or domestic premises.

Please note that our Night Time Noise Service has also been suspended as officers are unable to carry out visits to properties to assess noise complaints out of hours. If you are experiencing serious disturbance, the PSNI may be able to provide assistance by calling their 101 service. 

Report a noise problem

How to report a noise problem.

Neighbours and loud music

What to do if you have a problem with noisy neighbours.

Other types of noise

Advice on dealing with noise from barking dogs, alarms, DIY, construction and pubs and clubs.

Contact us
Noise control
028 9037 3006
Environmental Protection Unit
Cecil Ward Building
4-10 Linenhall Street