Date: 5 Aug 2020, 9.30am - 1.30pm
Procurement opportunities still exist and are being issued every day - get the support you need to tender successfully.
Register for our free webinar available to micro companies, sole traders and social enterprises based in the Belfast City Council area.
Here’s a sample of webinar content:
- mapping the public sector market
- insight into private sector supply chains that are tendered
- understanding the buying processes and how buying is changing
- the bid or no bid decision process – how do you decide and what should your strategy be?
- tips on how to write a winning bid
- pricing and cost considerations
If you participate in the webinar, you’ll also benefit from follow-on mentoring of up to two days (14 hours) initially. You could use this time to:
- work on a live tender
- review previously unsuccessful bids
- register and navigate eSourcing, eTendersNI and eTenders.gov.ie
- develop a tender bank of documents for use in upcoming tender opportunities
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and Government guidelines, mentoring will be delivered remotely through a combination of video conference meetings, off site document review, email and documentary feedback.