Date: 11am on Friday 5 March 2021
Do you run a Belfast business in the food or hospitality sectors?
Has your business been impacted by changes to import/export processes, taxes and documentation since EU Exit? Or are you currently affected by lock down but know you could be affected when your business re-opens?
This free webinar will help. Experts and industry professionals in the sector will explain steps you can take now to mitigate these issues.
- Information needed to import and export products between Northern Ireland and Great Britain
- What new systems to use when importing or exporting food products
- What easements are available to support traders moving food products in and out of NI
- How food regulations, standards and labelling has changed and what you need to know
- How to appoint or become a named representative
To register for this free webinar, go to Navigating EU Exit for food and hospitality sector (link opens in a new window).
Businesses in the Belfast city area can also apply for one-to-one support from a specialist mentor to help navigate a way through challenges. To register for support, go to EU Exit mentoring support.