Date: 15 and 22 June 2021
The seminar is for groups organising summer play activities in Belfast.
We are organising the seminar with PlayBoard and Belfast Health and Social Care Trust for practitioners delivering summer programmes for children and young people in Belfast.
The seminar will include:
- characteristics of child-led play
- role of the adult in making play happen
- developing a play-enriched environment
The seminar will be delivered by Zoom on:
- Tuesday 15 June from 10am until 12 noon
- Tuesday 22 June from 10am until 12 noon
To book a place, contact us by email email@example.com