Date: Tuesday 9 November, 10am – 12 noon
Category: Global Entrepreneurship Week, Online
This workshop will take business owners through the essentials of what good business financial management looks like.
It will show you how to:
- Maintain good record keeping and bookkeeping. This will include a live demo of a cloud-based bookkeeping system to show how it can improve your business
- Use your bookkeeping system to keep on top of your business finances and how you can use it to prepare for your tax returns with greater peace of mind
- Interpret your financial information – gross, net profit and cash flow
- Pricing strategies for your goods and services and how to focus on profit
- Assess your financial strengths and weaknesses - how to improve them and when to seek external support
This support is part of the Belfast City Council Kickstart Programme which is part-funded by Invest NI and the EU Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme.