Date: 9am to 4.30pm on Tuesday 28 March 2023
Venue: ICC Belfast
Book a ticket for this one-day conference if you're involved in or interested in Belfast and Northern Ireland's bustling food and drink industry.
Conference speakers include:
- Grace Dent (columnist, broadcaster, author, restaurant critic for the Guardian and regular on BBC’s Master Chef UK)
- Chefs Gemma Austin and Chris McClurg (Great British Menu 2022 contestants)
- Anna Pollock (strategist on regenerative hospitality and tourism)
- Skye Gyngell (chef patron at Spring and Heckfield Place)
- Giles Gibbons (co-founder of Sustainable Restaurant Association)
- Conor Spacy (founder of Food Space, Dublin).
You'll hear from industry experts and also have an opportunity to meet peers in the 'Producer showcase' zone.
The conference will also cover:
- Nurturing talent
- Sustainability best practice
- What makes a great food destination
- New voices: Finding success in a competitive world.
For event information and tickets, go to Eventbrite (link opens in new window). Tickets include lunch refreshments. Student discount is available.