Date: Before 10 December
Venue: Any Royal Mail post box
It’s nearly Christmas, and we know you want to make sure that your letter to Santa Claus gets to him.
We don’t have a post box at City Hall this year but we’ve just received this message from Santa himself. Please remember, as Santa says: get your letter posted by Friday 10 December*.
Are you looking forward to Christmas this year? I certainly am! Christmas is a very exciting but busy time for me.
The elves are busy making toys,
The reindeer are practising their sleigh runs,
And I'm busy preparing my list of who's been good.
I will be getting my sleigh ready for the long journey on Christmas Eve. In between I will try and reply to as many of you as possible.
There is no Santa’s post box at City Hall this year but you can post your letter in any Royal Mail post box.
Please post your letters before 10 December to:
Please make sure you
- Write Santa’s address carefully on the envelope
- Put a stamp on the envelope so it gets to Santa
- Include your full name and address in your letter
- I’ll be replying to your letters from 30 November, but there’s a lot of you to reply to! Please wait up to ten days for my letter to arrive.
* Please note, Royal Mail are asking schools to send letters to Santa by Friday 3 December.