Date: Every weekend from 1pm – 5pm from Saturday 27 November to Sunday 19 December
Venue: Belfast city centre
Category: Christmas, Music
Look out for pop-up street performances every weekend in the run-up to Christmas, from 1pm to 5pm.
The performances will keep you entertained as you browse Belfast’s fabulous retail offerings and soak up the seasonal vibes.
From festive theatrics and music to fairy tale themed fun, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy as you journey your way around the city centre!
Entertainment will include:
- Snow Queen and Pinocchio pop-up walkabout and street performances
- Community engagement pieces
- Giant fairy tale themed walkabout puppets
- #MirrorMirrorBelfast freestanding mirrors at prominent locations (see selfie competition below)
And don’t be surprised if you encounter a magical snowfall along the way.
#MirrorMirrorBelfast selfie competition
As part of our Once Upon a Time festive programme of events, Peter Corry Productions are running a #MirrorMirrorBelfast selfie competition to coincide with our weekend pop-up entertainment.
Three mirrors will be located across the city centre against iconic backdrops every Saturday and Sunday 1-5pm until Sunday 19 December.
To be in with a chance of winning a £100 worth of vouchers to spend in the city centre, simply:
- Find one of the magic mirrors
- Post a selfie of you and your friends and family enjoying the festivities
- Use the hashtag #MirrorMirrorBelfast
For more information or for terms and conditions, please visit www.petercorryproductions.com