Date: 9.30am - 12 noon, Wednesday 10 November 2021
Category: Business, Global Entrepreneurship Week, Online
Is your business struggling to recruit and retain the right people?
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- The ‘future of work’ - labour market trends and what employees of the future will look like.
- What employees ‘want’ - if you don’t know where you are going, how will they?
- The ‘ideal’ employee - aligning personal values and behaviours.
- Engagement - the ramifications of making the ‘wrong’ decision.
- ‘Your’ recruitment strategy - where do my future employees come from?
- End-to-end process and blue print for your recruitment and selection process.
- Marketing your company to attract future employees.
- Devising your own templates and criteria for sifting through CVs and applications.
- Ruling people ‘in’ as opposed to catching people ‘out’.
- Modern day interview techniques.
- Extended interviews.
- Retention – recognition and reward.
This workshop is for business owners and managers, cooperatives, social enterprises and employees whose businesses are:
- based in the Belfast City Council area, and
- employing fewer than 50 full time equivalent staff members.
This support is part of the Belfast City Council Enterprise Framework which is part-funded by Invest NI and the EU Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme.
Register at Eventbrite (link opens in new window)