Date: 16 and 17 December 2020
Young people can learn about peace and reconciliation through this online technology course.
The course is for young people aged between 17 and 24 years old in Belfast. Through the course, you will:
- build problem-solving and creative skills
- learn how tech can bring about positive change for individuals and communities
- learn about the various career paths in IT
- learn about progression through further education and training
- receive a certificate on completion and benefit from mentoring support
The course will be delivered mainly remotely by Belfast Metropolitan College and the Bytes Project. You will need internet access and a laptop or tablet to connect to the class. Your device will need mic and video capability.
This project is supported by the European Union's PEACE IV Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body.
For more information on PEACE IV, visit PEACE IV.