Date: 20 to 26 March 2023
Venue: Various locations and online
This year’s festival, will explore the theme, ‘Brain Food: A Feast of Ideas for A Better World’ with a programme of film, humour, talks, music, poetry, theatre, exhibitions, tours, discussion and workshops.
Now in its ninth year, the week-long festival has over 130 in-person and online events. Most events are free and will take place online and in venues across the city.
Keynote speakers include:
- the world-renowned intellectual Noam Chomsky;
- American political scientist Francis Fukuyama;
- British environmentalist Jonathon Porritt;
- Belfast poet Medbh McGuckian;
- campaigner George Monbiot;
- visual artist Colin Davidson: journalist Sally Hayden and
- satirist Oliver Callan.
For more information go to imaginebelfast.com