City Matters is our residents' magazine, sent to households in Belfast four times a year. The magazine has useful telephone numbers for contacting us, an events section, competition and stories about what we're doing to improve Belfast.
We don't place loose leaflets in City Matters. If you receive any loose material inside your copy that isn't from Belfast City Council, please call us on 028 9027 0533.
Getting the magazine in other formats
City Matters is also available in Braille, DAISY, audio (tape or CD) or in a larger print format if requested.
We welcome your feedback about City Matters. If you find the magazine useful or want to suggest how we could improve it, contact us.
City Matters Spring 2020 edition
The spring edition was published on 2 March 2020 and includes:
- seasonal events including St Patrick’s Day and Spring Fair (page 5)
- updates from two city partners (pages 8-9)
- leisure centre developments (pages 13)
- Belfast Castle and Malone House (pages 14-15)
- recycling tips and targets (24-25)
- what’s new at Belfast Zoo (pages 26-27)