Grow your business and become more resilient
Coronavirus (COVID-19) presented many businesses with difficult challenges. But the pandemic has also sparked many businesses to adapt and evolve to operate and survive. We offer advice and mentoring to become more resilient and embrace new innovative ideas.
If you have been trading for at least six months and run a small business with less than 50 staff, a social enterprise or co-operative, we can offer support in these areas:
- business growth and sustainability
- high growth
- tendering skills
- digital skills
You’ll benefit from:
- flexible, one-to-one specialist mentoring with an experienced business advisor who will review your business and help you implement a plan for growth
- workshops and networking events to help you build on the learning from your mentoring sessions
- an opportunity to attend group mentoring sessions with like-minded business owners
Our mentors can support you in areas including:
- business planning, improvement and efficiency
- digital technology including advice on website development, paid advertising and customer relationship management export development
- market intelligence and analysis of emerging market opportunities
- marketing and social media
- people and human resource management, including hiring new staff
- product or process development and commercialisation
- sales development
- securing finance and financial planning
- strategic management, including change management
- system and process improvement, including use of new IT and software
- tendering support to help you secure new business
How to register
Complete our business registration form (link opens in new window)
To register, select 'seeking support for my current business'.
For more information, contact our Economic Development Unit on 028 9027 0482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting your environmental sustainability strategy
Is your business interested in environmental sustainability?
We offer free help and support to businesses that want to plan or implement measures to mitigate or limit carbon consumption to help protect our environment.
Register your interest
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.