This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
About the programme
Do you run a small business or enterprise in Belfast?
If you’ve been trading for more than a year and would like to grow your business, then register for our free business support.
You’ll benefit from:
- Flexible, one-to-one specialist mentoring with an experienced business advisor; they’ll review your business and help you implement a plan for growth
- Workshops and networking events to help you build on the learning from your mentoring sessions
- An opportunity to attend group mentoring sessions with like-minded business owners
Our mentors can support you in areas including:
- Marketing and social media
- Securing finance and financial planning
- Sales development
- Product or process development and commercialisation
- Market intelligence and analysis of emerging market opportunities
- People and human resource management, including hiring new staff
- Business planning, improvement and efficiency
- Export development
- System and process improvement, including use of new IT and software
- Strategic management, including change management
How to register
To register, please complete our business registration form. For more information, contact our Economic Development Unit on 028 9027 0482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Small and micro businesses, social enterprises and co-operatives (fewer than 50 employees) trading for a year or more who can demonstrate export, innovation or product improvement potential – and the likelihood of creating at least one additional job.