Our specialised high growth business support is for small and medium-sized businesses based in Belfast. The support includes online workshops and mentoring from experts to help business-owners identify business growth opportunities, prepare for and achieve high growth results.
This support is aimed at people, committed to continuing the upward momentum of their business, who also recognise the need for external expertise in areas like:
• accessing external finance
• specialist product/market development support
• export growth to help you scale and rise to future challenges
• sales prospecting
• HR operations
• specialist aftercare support
• support to access new markets
Online workshops and business mentoring
You’ll benefit from:
- a series of online skills development workshops where we’ll focus on providing you with both the skills and the confidence to overcome barriers to growth so you can realise the full potential of your business
- time with an experienced business mentor who will provide one to one support to help you plan for the future and begin to grow your business
- networking with and learning from other like-minded entrepreneurs who are equally committed to growing their businesses locally, nationally and internationally
- learning from the experiences of highly successful business people who will share the highs and lows of their entrepreneurial journeys with you
Due to coronavirus restrictions, the support and advice sessions will be given virtually using Zoom.
Eligible for online support
To be considered for a place, your business must:
- be based in the Belfast City Council area
- employ less than 50 people
- be trading for between six and sixty months
- have products or services that offer significant growth potential, including outside Northern Ireland
- typically have a turnover of less than £1 million with a demonstrable potential for growth
- use best endeavours to create at least two new jobs over the next 12 months
How to register
To register for a place, complete our business registration form (link opens in a new window) before 1pm on Thursday 8 April 2021.
On the form, write ‘High growth business support' when you are asked to ‘specify in detail how we can support your business’. We will contact you to check you are eligible and to assess your business support needs.
This support is part of the Belfast City Council Enterprise Framework which is part-funded by Invest NI and the EU Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme.