Construction is complete at the £25 million state-of-the-art facility and the new centre is now open.
Unique selling point
Following community consultation and advice from industry experts, we decided that the new centre would focus largely on water-based fun for families. The centre will also have dry facilities such as state-of-the-art fitness suite and studios.
full list of facilities at the centre includes:
- large family fun focused area of leisure water
- 25m six lane pool with 50 spectator seats
- learner pool
- confidence water for small children and toddlers
- 140 station fitness suite
- exercise studios
- spin studio
- multipurpose room
- two outdoor 3G five-a-side pitches
For more information, visit the Andersonstown Leisure Centre page on the Better website (links open in new window).