One day: 9.30am - 4.30pm
The PowerPoint course has everything you need to create successful presentations - word processing, outlining, graphing, drawing and powerful presentation management tools all integrated in one easy-to-use product.
A basic understanding of Microsoft Windows.
||Slide layout and clipart
||Adding background colours and themes
||Inserting and formatting shapes
Inserting a chart
Inserting WordArt and pictures
Slide sorter and slide show views
Goals and objectives
- To introduce Microsoft PowerPoint as a presentation package.
- To develop and improve the user’s understanding of creating a presentation, and the various ways in which it can be modified.
- To improve the user’s knowledge of using drawing and text tools and make their use of this presentation package more efficient.
After reading this manual you will be able to:
- Open existing presentations, and create new presentations
- Open PowerPoint and Switch between display modes as required
- Apply new slide layouts and reapply layouts to current slides
- Insert text boxes on a slide, and edit the text format
- Insert clipart graphics and pictures, move and resize them as required
- Apply and change the background colour or design template of one or all slides
- Insert or remove bullets within a specified list, and format bullet types
- Use task panes and smart tags to format slide content accordingly
- Add borders to text boxes or clipart images
- Insert shapes from the drawing toolbar and group the shapes with text boxes
- Insert and modify an organisation chart and a graph within a slide
- Use the WordArt package to insert and modify text within a slide
- Print slides using various views
- Apply custom animation effects to text boxes, clipart images and pictures within slides
- Add transition effects to slides
- Use the slide master view to insert a picture and slide numbers throughout a presentation
- Use Help functions and spell checker within PowerPoint
- Close PowerPoint.
You will complete all of these using Microsoft PowerPoint.
External attendees: £110 plus VAT per candidate.