Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) there are some changes to our rent-a-bike service. Customers should make sure they follow the guidance.
- The touch screen at the bike docking station is unavailable for use.
To rent a bike, you can do so through the nextbike app or by calling customer services on +44 3433 571 551
To register as a user, you can do so through the nextbike app, by calling customer services or by following instructions on their website (link opens in new window).
When at the docking station and when using a bike, please follow this guidance:
- Practise social distancing
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after using a bike
- Inspect your bike before using it
- Before and after use, please wipe down the key areas of the bike with antibacterial wipes. (Please dispose of waste responsibly)
- Wear gloves when using a bike
- Do not cycle in groups
Your membership will be frozen until Wednesday 1 July 2020. Your membership will be extended to cover the time for which operations were suspended.
If you have any questions about your account, please contact Belfast Bikes customer service team by emailing email@example.com or call 034 3357 1551.
Docking station locations
We have over 47 docking stations linking up the city.
Download the app
Just Eat (link opens in new window), a leading global marketplace for online food delivery, is the sponsor for the Belfast Bikes public bike share scheme.