We're signed up to the national disability network RADAR (The Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation).
This means that, if you are disabled and living in Belfast, you can get a RADAR key to use in any of our public toilets. These keys also provide access to any public toilet in the UK that has been locked to protect it from vandalism or misuse.
Public toilets with disabled access
We have 13 public toilets with disabled access in Belfast. These are located at:
- Arthur Lane (Arthur Street)
- Church Lane (Ann Street)
- Winetavern Street (North Street)
- Custom House Square
- Lombard Street
- Connswater (Westminster Avenue)
- Agnes Street (Shankill Road)
- Waterworks, Antrim Road
- Falls Park (bowling pavilion)
- Ormeau Embankment
- Drumglass Park (Lisburn Road)
- Gasworks, Ormeau Road
- Bankmore Square, Dublin Road.
For more information about the RADAR scheme, visit www.radar.org.uk