Updated: 5 December 2022
A new Planning Portal was launched on Monday 5 December 2022, for 10 of the 11 councils in Northern Ireland (including us) and the Department for Infrastructure (DfI).
On the new Planning Portal you can:
- submit and pay for all planning applications including:
- pre-application discussions
- discharge of conditions
- works to trees
- non-material change
- listed building consent
- conservation area consent
- view, comment on and track live planning applications online
- submit Tree Preservation Order requests online
- report breaches of planning control online (enforcement complaints)
- submit requests for regional property certificates online
The new Planning Portal will provide an enhanced public register, where you can search for and view historical planning applications across Northern Ireland.
Go to Planning Portal (link opens in new window)
More information about the Planning Portal
Watch video tutorials (link opens in new window) about how to submit an online planning application and how to search and view applications.
Read more about the Planning Portal at nidirect (link opens in new window)