Our Explorer’s Club is a week-long summer programme for children aged seven to 11. Combining classroom learning, hands-on activities and behind-the-scenes access in the zoo, this is a ZOOPER way for kids to learn about conservation and wildlife in a fun and interactive setting.
Little explorers can enjoy:
- animal interactions
- trails around the zoo
- VIP behind the scenes access
- arts and crafts
- meeting the zookeepers
This year, your little monkeys can join our Explorer’s Club for the below dates:
Our Explorers’ Club runs Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
The cost is £125 per week. There is a 10 per cent discount for additional family members.
How to book
To book a place on the Explorers' Club, please call 028 9077 6277 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Terms and conditions
- The Explorers’ Club must be booked in advance.
- All bookings must be made at least seven days in advance.
- Full payment is required to secure your booking.
- Vouchers, special offers or discounts cannot be redeemed in association with the zoo Explorers’ Club.
- You must have your child at the zoo in advance of the advertised start time. The zoo Explorers’ Club will begin promptly.
- You must display your receipt on arrival at Belfast Zoo.
- Your booking is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Your booking only applies to the week selected and cannot be transferred to other dates.
- Once purchased, the zoo Explorers’ Club cannot be exchanged for another option and cannot be re-sold.
- Due to unforeseen operational and animal care circumstances, Belfast Zoo cannot guarantee that all animals, exhibits and activities will be available on the dates selected.
- Belfast Zoo reserves the right to alter or cancel the schedule and planned activities on any given day with no prior notice.
- Belfast Zoo will not cover any travel, accommodation or associated costs if the scheduled date is cancelled for an unforeseen reason.
- For animal care and husbandry reasons, all participants will be required to use disinfectant handwash throughout the zoo Explorers’ Club.
- Participants must abide by staff instructions, safety rules and health and safety guidelines at all times while in the zoo.
- Children cannot enter areas that staff identify as out of bounds or cross any safety barriers during the time at the zoo.
- Children will be supervised at all times.
- Children must be able to go to the toilet by themselves and ask when they need to go. Staff will not assist the child in the toilet.
- Our explorer’s code of behaviour applies at all times during the club and while on the zoo site.