City for investment
If you’re a business or investor considering locating in Belfast, we can offer a broad range of support through our soft landing service.
We’ll proactively work with you to provide professional and personal connections to help you do business in our city successfully.
Advice and support for potential investors
The types of support we can offer includes:
- welcome service and access to networks – we will give you an overview of the city including insights and information on the local business environment, housing, schools, colleges and universities, as well as the city’s vibrant cultural scene.
- planning – we can advise on pre-planning application discussions, planning performance agreements and local development plans, as well as introducing you to development engagement managers in our planning service.
- sector specific support and skills academies – we can outline sector-specific support, citywide skills academies, upcoming career fairs, plus access to third party training providers.
- supplier and supply chain opportunities – we can give you access to meet-the-buyer events and local supply chain opportunities, as well as support on corporate social responsibility with neighbouring communities.
- internationalisation and export opportunities – we are proud of our ongoing Sister Cities networks with Boston, Nashville and Shenyang, and can also provide access to World Trade Centre networks.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in finding out more, please complete this short registration form with information about and we’ll be in touch.
Why invest in Belfast?
Belfast is a city full of ambition, optimism, and above all, energy. Find out more at www.investinbelfast.com